Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sunday September 17

So we had another rough start to primary...
I think it must be the change in routine that Elsie isn't liking (with the practicing of the primary program)....
Or she is just enjoying being a stinker :(
She wouldn't do the practice up on the stand, but I did get her to go to class once they went to class.
But that was after telling her the other choice was that I would take her home and leave her there, because I had to get back to teach my lesson.
She didn't like that choice.
You know...now that I think of it, this will be her last primary program, won't it????
Crazy!
The rest of Sunday went good.
I think my lesson went good....and I think I will use it for FHE tomorrow.
It was about how your words affect those around you.
Something we should really focus on around these parts.
After church the big girls did homework....which they should have already had done.
I will be better at asking them if they have their homework done before they go out with friends for the weekend!
We were invited over for a little gt together with some families in the ward, to get to know each other better.
That was fun, and we met some new people, so that is good :)
And then we got to bed a little later than I would have liked, and the house is pretty much a disaster.
'Tis my life.


No comments: