Saturday, September 16, 2017

Saturday September 16

 We got the laundry put away in good time this morning.
Porter had cannon's birthday party at 10 and Sierra was gonna come over for a play date....so they had reason to get stuff done early.
The bigger girls took a bit longer...with no reward to get it done :)
Port had a busy day!
After Cannon's party to Danik, he went to Christian's party at Jump time!
That boy was worn out!!!!
But he had a lot of fun.
And pretty much only had cake and ice cream today!
Elsie had a fun time having Sierra over.
The big girls and I got more cleaning done.
They got bathrooms clean, so that was good :)
Later on in the day I finally got a run in!
Cassi went babysitting for the Halls, and Port went over to play with the boys.
Cassi sent me these sweet pictures with Evie loving on him.
So so sweet!
He is so sweet with her and she loves him :)
Madi went to a friends birthday party this evening.
And after I picked up Port, Elsie he and I went wot Sonic so I could fulfill a promise I made to Elsie.
Now I need to finish planning my YW lesson while I wait for Madi to come home.....




No comments: