Friday, September 15, 2017

Friday September 15

I went to the gym early this morning (5:30) because I helped in Porter's art smart later this morning.
That was fun :)
Then dad took me to lunch.
We went to The Corner Bakery, which seems to be our go-to lunch spot.
We got home and he installed the AC part that came in the mail while we were out.
Now it is fixed and running, too bad it has turned COLD!!!
Well, a little cold :)
Actually, I think we are ready for a bit cooler temps.
Madi and I worked on her dress for a bit.
It is turning out so pretty and I am excited about it :)
I think she is too........
Tonight we had Port's first flag football game of the season.....they didn't play so great, but Port had some good plays.
I will say, I had a very happy dad to not have to deal with coaching :)
Every time the refs and coaches had problems....it made him so happy NOT to be out there!!!!
Madi went to the MVHS football game against Rocky, sounds like we won......in a very tight game!
Cassi hung out with Laynie and Kaili....
Port and I took them to Walmart with us, and they were so hyper :)
Dad and I watched 'America's got Talent' with the little ones until bedtime.
Now the big girls just got home and now we can all sleep!
I am excited to sleep in past 6 tomorrow!






No comments: