Thursday, September 14, 2017

Thursday September 14

After my workout I came home and planted some trees :)
Some trees along the canal in the back.
Eventually there will most likely be home built behind us....it will be nice to have somewhat privacy by then....so we are starting the trees now.
Hopefully we can line the whole back fence.
Then I came inside and worked on organizing and rearranging the office.
I got the rearranging done...but the organizing....well......I need some shelves built before I can do that :)
I worked a little on Madi's dress.
Then Madi came with Carley for a bit.
I left to pick up the little ones.
Elsie went two laps today!!!!!
Yay!!!
Port has been running a mile every day.
Vern challenged Elsie to walk 1 lap....and she did 2!!!!
Yay!!!
Vern made her a little badge to wear that says she is a star :)
So sweet!
Madi worked on her poster to answer Tripp while I went with Porter to his football practice.
It was cold....and the game will be colder tomorrow!!!!!




No comments: