Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Wednesday August 30 (add volleyball pictures)

Oh it has been a long one today!
The kids got off to school, then I went with Jenni for a nice breakfast meet-up with some friends.
I went straight from there to a meeting about a jog-a-thon I am helping with for the PTA.
I got home and got the kitchen picked up and my sheets changed on my bed.
Then I left to go get the little ones from school to take them to the dentist.
Elsie was a rock star!!!!
Port was too, but he never has any problems.
But I was so proud of Elsie and how we just zoomed through it.
And they both came out cavity free!!!!!
Yay!!!!!
We went from the dentist to Cassi's first volleyball game.
She did a great job.
Her serves are looking so goof!
They didn't win though :(
We came home and ate really quick and then went to YW.
We wrote notes to the bishop and put them on his door, then for the rest of the time we combined with all the YW to plan for the YW in excellence coming up.
I got home in good time and put the little ones right to bed.
Elsie was so so so tired!!!!!!
First full week back to school is taking it toll!
She cried through the whole volleyball game :(
Poor thing!
I hope she gets good rest and is recharged for tomorrow because she has some homework to work on!






No comments: