Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Tuesday August 29 (add present and party pictures)

Happy birthday to our Baby Bell!!!!!
16 years old and I can't even believe it!
We started the morning with opening presents....
Dad had to go to work today, so we did it before he left.
Dad and I had a big present to reveal :)
She got spoiled and we got her a red Jeep Cherokee!!!!!
Her dream car!
We got an amazing deal on it.....which is a story I will have to write down soon :)
After the kids went to school I went to the gym.
Then I took Cassi to her ortho appt.
I came home for an hour and got a little bit cleaned up.
Then i went to my dentist appt.....which took FOREVER!!!
I still have to go in one more time to get it all finished.
I am so done with this tooth!!!!!!!!!!
Madi went miniature golfing after she got home from school :)
Then I got home in time to pick up the little kids from school.
Port had a new friend come home with us.
His name is Christian.
The boys had a fun time while Elsie read and I made cookies for the neighborhood party tonight.
We left to take Christian home and pick up Cassi and Avery.
Then we went to Vern's for Graham and Madi's birthday celebration with the neighbors.
That was fun.
And this evening we have some overnight guests!!!!
Jenni is in town trying to get some stuff done....selling her van etc.
So they are crashing here for the night and it is fun to have her around for a little bit :)
Anyway...I think today was a great day for Madi.
Sure grateful to have her in our family and I love the woman she is becoming!
She is pretty great :)
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!











No comments: