Thursday, August 31, 2017

Thursday August 31

I worked in the school front office this morning.
It was fun to get back there and help out :)
When I got home, Brent was moving sprinklers around, and I convinced him to take me out for a lunch date.
We took kind of a lazy day after that and watched a movie once we got home......
He got off a rough shift last night and I felt it was my duty to help him get some down time :)
It was nice.
Then the kids started coming home.......
:)
....and the run around started!
It wasn't too bad today because Vern helped out taking Port to football practice.
Madi worked tonight, and with picking Cassi up for volleyball....we had no one home at the same time.
So I just made some sloppy joes that the kids could grab as they needed.
Elsie did awesome and got her reading in.
It is finally becoming a habit!!!!!!!
And the big news for the family....we finished the Book of Mormon today!!!!!
Woot woot!
It;s not the first time, but it has been a while since we last finished it.
We have used this BofM 365 book to help with our family study and it has been great!
It will be fun to start it all together again :)




No comments: