Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Tuesday August 1

I don;t have any pictures to share again today....I am kind of doing a bad job at that lately!!!!
But today was a good morning with my run/gym combo.
Dad came home and went to the gym too.
Cassi, Avery, Port and Elsie rode/run to the school.
That was good....except then Elsie wouldn't let them do anything.
The other three wanted to run the track while Elsie played on the jungle gym....but she threw a fit because she wanted them to play with her.
Well, I ended up going and picking her up.
Oh man....I want the non-grumpy Elsie back!!!!!
We will get there.....but right now she is sure being a stinker!!!!!
Dad and Port ran errands while Elsie had speech.
Cass hung out with Avery and Madi went shopping with Sydney.
I worked on laundry, weeding, sewing some shirts of Dads, and cleaning.
Stacia invited us over for a swim this afternoon, so that was nice.
Then we had dinner.
Dad ran Port to hang with Madi at work for a little bit and I went to a YW meeting.
That is all the excitement we had for the first day of August :)
I can't believe it is August!!!!!!!

No comments: