Monday, July 31, 2017

Monday July 31

It felt great to get back into my run/gym routine this morning!
While I was gone, I gave the kids some stuff to do around the house.
I got some loads of laundry done.
Cassi went to her friends house and so did Port.
Madi and Elsie hung out and watched Descendants 2 together :)
Then I took Elsie to PT after lunch.
She did so great there.
We did an evaluation to see how she is doing and made goals to work on.
After that, she and I went to Target for some much needed shopping therapy :)
Well, just to buy a couple t-shirts for her and the candy I promised her for going to sharing time yesterday....
I came home and Madi helped me out with cleaning the kitchen before she left for work.
I feel like I should have gotten more stuff done today........
The Halls did invite us to go swimming, s that was fun.
Except for when it came time to leave.
And Elsie threw the fit of the century.
For reals!!!!
I understand that she was really tired from PT and swimming today, but it was ridiculous.
We got home and I sent her to her room (and took Wuvey) and said she had to stay there, calm down, get changed, then if she came down and apologized, she could get Wuvey back.
Oh man, that girl is stubborn.
It took a little while, but eventually she came down.
She needs to get back to school and her routine!
I think I am ready for that too!!!!!

No comments: