Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Wednesday August 2

Man I woke up with the worst headache and it lasted most of the day :(
I am hoping things go better tomorrow!
The little ones played with Mater and the cat so sweetly on the front  porch this morning.
It was pretty sweet.
I love when they don't fight :)
I got so much laundry washed, sorted, and folded today.
But the sad part is....there is still SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!
I also got some sheets washed.
Yay!
Madi and Cassi went to a movie together today.
Port had Koy and Titan here most of the day.....with Max and Cannon too.
Always an army of boys around this neck of the woods!
Then at 4:30, Sherrie came and picked them up and left Everly for me :)
She is a scouts leader now and she took them swimming, so I wanted to keep my baby girl 💗 so it would be easier for Sherrie :)
We had fun together.
She helped me with making brownies and dinner and we also played a lot outside....in the hot hot sun!
When the big girls got home, Cassi blew bubbles with her.
Justin came and got her about 5:30.
Then when our family was home we had dinner.
Madi and Cassi returned the library books for me.....
Then we went to YW.
Tonight we got caught up on Personal Progress.
The girls got a lot done at camp and we just needed to get things updated!
I think the girls all had a fun night :)







No comments: