Thursday, August 24, 2017

Thursday August 24

We had another great day at school!!!!
Everyone got up and going.
After I dropped the little ones off, I went to the gym.
Then after my class I had to take a quick shower and then head to the endodontist.
That went well, I think.
I am happy to say I was a much better patient this time than I was last time!
Then I came home and got that YW book put together!
Finally!!!!!
I got the house picked up and a little bit of laundry done.
Then the kids came home.
Elsie and Port got their reading done.
Elsie is so cute....she makes sure to have both her Emmy blankets, her Emmy pillow, Wuvey and a sucker with her when she is reading :)
Madi started to mow the lawn....
I gotta finish it up in the morning.
I picked Cassi and Avery up from Volleyball.
Port had football practice and I ran to the store.
As soon as I got home we had a massive hail/rain/thunder/lighting storm.
It was crazy!
That is why Madi didn't finish mowing the lawn.
It blew in fast and just dumped on us and blew some branches down and some shingles off.....then was gone.
We are hoping that doesn't happen tomorrow, because Madi is having her birthday party tomorrow...outside!!!!!



No comments: