Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wednesday August 23 (add swimming pictures)

First day of school!!!!
Hip hip hooray!
Everything ran smooth this morning.
Everyone got to school on time and left happy :)
Elsie bug was so excited, she got up at 4:45 this morning!
I am sure glad the little ones got out early, because she was one tired kiddo!!!!!
While they were at school, I worked on girls camp slide show stuff.
I really postponed getting that done!!!!!
I was up a few hours during the night, chastising myself about putting it off for so long!
I will be working on it again tomorrow.
I picked up the little ones from school at 1:25.
Then we got invited to go swimming at the Morgan's.
We were there for a few hours before we made a stop to visit Bubble and then home to get Elsie changed so she could go to Activity days.
She went with Sierra and Kyra and they had a back to school pizza party :)
Stacia was on volleyball pick up duty today.
After that, I had a Beehive presidency meeting at my house.
I got the little ones bathed, scriptures read and everyone in bed at a very good time!
Yay!!!!
I think it is gonna be a great school year for everyone!









Cassi and Donovan
Long time friends!
Cassi has always been a big helper with Donovan since we moved here.
He just lives down the street and they were in the same elementary classes together.
Donovan is the sweetest thing!


After school reading time!
This is what I am trying to fit in as our normal routine!
Get the reading done right when they get home, while they eat their snack :)







This picture was from before school.....she wanted Mater to not be lonely, and to know she would be home soon. 
She also told him not to be lazy and nap all day :)

No comments: