Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday August 25

I am so tired and there is a bunch of people at my house!!!!!
:)
Madi is having her 'birthday' party.
She just wanted pizza, popcorn, cupcakes and to play some volleyball and watch a movie outside.
A bunch of friends have been coming and going and I think she is having a fun night.
Everyone had a good day at school today.
Elsie still loves her teacher :)
Lots!
But, I think we are all ready for the weekend.....and being able to sleep in!
So Madi had her party tonight, but Elsie also got invited to go to a party at Grace Bates house and she had a really great time.
I am surprised she stayed awake!!!!!
And she is still awake, thanks to all the sugar :)


Got this cute picture with Trip hanging out with Porter during the party :)


And this is a terrible quality picture......but super cute of Madi and Kara, getting ready to watch the movie.




No comments: