Saturday, August 26, 2017

Saturday August 26

I was the only one who had to get up early this morning.....to go take some pictures.
That went well, even though I was super tired!
When I got home we got the Saturday chores done and all the party stuff cleaned up.
My washer has been acting up...like it takes forever to drain.
It takes an entire day to do a load of laundry, as long as I keep going down and pushing the start button when it gets stuck.
Anyway....Dad checked it out for me.
He found a ton of junk in the drain filter.
One thing being a $20 bill!!!!!
It was so gross in there and the bill is permanently stained that black color!
He also fixed the little car window.
I just think he is so dang cool that he can fix anything :)
I think I will keep him around.
Tripp came over and watched a movie with Cassi and Madi.
Port was with Max and Graham all day.
I planned my YW lesson and then dad asked me to go out on a date :)
We went to dinner to Johnny's and then we went and watched Wonder Woman.
We capped the night off with a smoothie from Sonic.
Earlier today his old  Ford wouldn't start, so he had it on the charger.
So after we got home, we hopped in the truck to give it a little 'walk around the block' :)
I told him we need to take these little drives out in the country more often!!!!





No comments: