Sunday, August 27, 2017

Sunday August 27

Today was a special day.
We got everyone ready to go and dropped the three little ones off at the Morgan's house.
Cassi had a BYC meeting a little later and we needed someone to watch the little kids.
So the reason we had to drop them off is because Madi received her Patriarchal blessing this morning!
It was such a beautiful and amazing experience.
Her blessing was just so great.
We were all in tears and excited for her future :)
What an amazing thing to be able to have, this guide and road map for your future.
While we were gone, Stacia took Cassi to her meeting for us, so that was great :)
We got home in enough time to get to church and get a good spot saved for us and the Morgans, and of course the Halls.
My little baby girl loves to sit with me.
Today was no different, except for when she sat on the bench next to Brent and then laid her head on him and then sat on his lap.
I went to take her from him and he pushed me away :)
That's good future grandpa material there!
No troubles with Elsie going to class today, so that is good!
She had a rough night last night and I wondered how it would go.
I was up with Elsie, and I have been really tired with both little ones getting up over the last few nights....needless to say I broke down.
I started crying asking Elsie to please go to sleep!!!
Well, all of the sudden, Dad shows up in the doorway (he never gets up with the kids because I always tell him it is no use because they just want me anyway...)
He told me to go down and go back to bed.
I fought him at first, but he really wanted me to get back in bed.
So I did.
He had a little talk with her and it still took a bit, but at least she didn't cry, and she eventually fell asleep.
I woke back up about an hour later and went to check on them.
She was sound asleep and dad was too, on the floor, looking very uncomfortable.
I woke him up and we both went back to bed.
I just thought it was the sweetest thing for him to do.
Right there when I needed him.
I am thankful for that :)
And thankful that Elsie finally went to sleep and praying that tonight goes well!
We got all the kids into bed at a great bedtime.....so fingers crossed we all get enough sleep!!!!!
After church the big girls and I had a meeting to plan the YW in excellence.
The rest of the day went good....mixed in with some fighting :(
And naps....the lucky few got naps.




No comments: