Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wednesday July 19

Okay......so it started out to be another lousy day.
But it was filled with great friends checking in on me and willing to take my kids.
I am so blessed!
So Madi took Elsie to Sierra's house on her way to take Cassi and Porter to swim.
After swim, Madi just took them to work with her so they could play at the park for a few hours while she worked.
I was a mess.
So much vertigo.
I could barely move around.
Poor Brent felt helpless at work not being able to help me.
He talked to Billy and Billy came over to talk to me about what was going on.
He said I should really go into the doc.
He is used to helping people when he has labs to look at and x-rays of scans to look at :)
So we got a dr appt and Billy drove me.
And guess who showed up to be with me??? :)
My man 💓
Brent was able to take the rest of the afternoon off to take me home and take care of me.
But at the doctors office he agreed that I had a sinus infection with inner ear stuff.
He says he isn't entirely sure that the tooth wasn't a problem....just radiating pain.
I still think the tooth was a part of it because there was a significant amount of pressure relieved after he did that.
Plus, I hate to think we paid $1000 for no reason :(
So he switched up my meds and so far, so good.
I am still dizzy, but not quite what I was.
And I do see an end to it!
I did skip YW tonight because I just wasn't up to it.
Poor Cass sounds like she has an ear infection....and from what I went through, I want to get her in ASAP.
So I will call tomorrow.
She stayed home too and we watched Doctor Strange :)
Madi had fun at YW.
She also hang out with a friend before YW, and is hanging out with a friend, watching a movie now.
Want to know something funny?????
She has been hanging out with girls!
Ha ha ha!!!
Makes me happy.
That girl needs some girls to hang out with! :)
So anyway.....I think I may just survive and that makes me happy.
I am still nervous about a long car ride on Friday, but it will be okay.
I am pretty sure the kids are gonna be awesome and it will be the best ride ever!!!!!!

No comments: