Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Tuesday July 18

I woke up with my mouth hurting...but that is what the doc said would happen.
Because we disrupted everything up there.
So it will take a couple days to calm down.
I thought my head felt better.
But I still felt nauseous and didn't want to eat.
Cassi had to go babysit at 10:30.
But we had a little kink.
Cassi also had swim lessons at 11:30.
So I Madi drove us over there, Madi swapped Cassi and I drove to swimming.
I was not feeling like I should drive, but I didn't have much choice.
Elsie and I stayed in the car while Port and Cassi swam, then I drove her back to finish babysitting and Madi drove us home.
That was about all I could handle.
Laura sent a text right at the perfect time asking if Elsie wanted to come and play with Sierra.
And Sherrie was gonna pick up Port to come play with the boys.
Donovan and his mom invited Cassi to a movie and also offered to give her a ride to her party right after the movie.....another life saver, because I did not want to drive again!!!!!
And Madi worked.
So I had a very quiet house to take a nap and I even got a shower.
I got little bits to eat here and there, but I just can't shake this dizzy, like I have been spinning on a roller coaster, feeling.
I have been trying to get more water in me too.
But when you feel like you are gonna puke everything up, it is hard to convince yourself to eat.
I am so sick of this!!!!
Brent thinks maybe it is just the antibiotics in general that I can;t handle.
I don;t know.
I am just really hoping and praying that tomorrow is different.


No comments: