Monday, July 17, 2017

Monday July 17

Feeling quite a bit better......but still kind of lousy.
I think we figured that the antibiotic that I am on may be way to high for me because it is making me majorly sick!
So Dad called and got an appt for me.
They couldn't get me until 2:45.
I had until then to make myself not feel sick.....because they didn't want to work on me if I was throwing up.
I am not sure what happened in the lives of my family today, because I was worthless on my bed.
I do know that Cassi and Port did some swim lessons.
I know Madi worked.
And I know at some point Elsie played at Sierra's.
I also know that the rest of the day Elsie was watching TV.....too much TV!!!!
The time came to go to the appt and I still felt sick, but hadn't thrown up.
So I thought it was good.
As we walk into the building, my hands start cramping up......like I am not getting enough oxygen.
Apparently I am heading towards a panic attack!
Brent gets me to focus on my breathing.
I think I am getting better, then I start crying.
He calms me down and we get into the chair and Brent has to explain things to him.
We decide to go ahead and get the old root canal taken out, medicine put in, and then go back in a month to redo it.
But...the lifesaver.....Brent suggests using the gas.
Oh man!
So so so happy that we did that!
I really don't think I would be able to calm down if not for it.
Yes, Brent got some videos :)
I was so slap happy.....laughing and talking REALLY loud!
Brent said that people from reception were coming to check out what was going on.
I guess my feet danced the whole time listening to my music.
Brent said I hit the doc in the head a couple times.
I held Brent's hand the whole time, and at one point I started rubbing his shoulders and feeling his arms and muscles :)
Ha ha ha!
Earlier in the day I told him he never has to worry about me being a druggy because I didn't like how it felt.
But then, while I was on gas, I told him that I really enjoyed this drug, whatever it was :)
He said he felt like one of those parent's that have an out of control kid and can't do anything about it!
Ha!
He asked if patients were usually like this....the doc said that no, they usually just relax.
So I guess I helped the whole staff have a great day :)
Got it all done and back in the car.
On the way home, my hands started cramping up again, and my legs, and my stomach.
It was so weird!
We thought that the pain pills were causing me to be sick....but I hadn't had it today!
Brent started reading the stuff about my antibiotics.....and sure enough, that was it what was making me sick.
So tomorrow we will do a different one and hope that my head clears up!
Brent has been taking such good care of me.
I know he had a lot he wanted to get done today, but I kind of ruined that :(
I am thankful for him and all he does for me.
I guess I am super thankful for his muscles too :)


No comments: