Thursday, July 20, 2017

Thursday July 20 (add party pictures and lunch pictures and Mrs Dynka pictures)

Today is our Elsie Bugs birthday!!!!!
She decided to wake up at 4:30.....and i told her that it was not yet her birthday since she wasn't born until 5:00 am :)
It's okay...I wasn't too mad because poor Cassi was up at 4 with her earache.
Once the sun finally came up, I called the dr.
They couldn't get her in until 2:30 and we wanted her to get started on whatever as soon as possible.
So Brent called and got her in with our doc.
She was home in time for swim lessons.
She has the beginnings of an outer ear infection and swimmers ear.
She was told she could swim if she got her ear really dry after wards.
And they got her on a an antibiotic ear drop.
So that is good.
Elsie got to open presents here and there throughout the day.
Before swimming, after swimming.
Then we went out to lunch as a family to Red Robin....Yummm :)
Elsie's choice.....that endless Mac and Cheese won over the mac and cheese at Buffalo wild wings!
We also stopped by Old Navy to find white shirts for the boys.
Something I had on my to-do list earlier this week....but since I have been useless.......lots didn't get done!
We got home and guess who came to visit?????
Mrs. Dynka!!!!
Yay!
She comes every year on her birthday, but the last few years we have been gone!
So we were so excited to see her and visit with her for a little bit.
She's so great!
Then we had a neighborhood party with the ones who are in town.
Sweet Vern made Elsie bug a super awesome candy cake!!!!!
And Bubble brought over some pineapple and strawberries :)
They are just the greatest
They also brought a craft to do with cattails!
You scrape off some of the fuzz, then you can color on it with crayon and twist to make cool designs.
So much fun :)
It was such a great day for Elsie bug and she sure got some fun things!
I have been trying like a mad woman to get all the things done that I was supposed to get done during the week.
Mainly laundry.....
We are still no where ready to leave tomorrow, but we are closer :)
We need some sleep and then we will all rally tomorrow to get the stuff packed and fit into the car!
But I am thankful for the day to celebrate Elsie.
This is what I wrote on Instagram....and since I really need to get to sleep......
Here ya go.
We just love this little Elsie Bug!
*****
This little one, she's a treasure. Every night when I put her to bed she says "today was the BEST day EVER!".... Even on days that it was NOT the best. She has a way of easily making people smile. She just see's the good in this world. I'm so blessed to be her mama and feel of her goodness. Today my Elsie bug turned 11. She has grown so much this last year and I'm excited to see what's ahead. You can do anything you put your mind to, baby girl ❤ Happy birthday my little Buffalo girl ❤ I do think that this day, every year on this day, is really the BEST day ever, because we get to celebrate this Blondie (that's what Daddy calls her).





No comments: