Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Wednesday July 12

Port had his scouts day camp today!
He has been so excited and it did not disappoint!
It was a bit hot and the boys were exhausted by then end, but he loved it!
I did a step class at the gym today.
It was fun.
I have never done step and I really liked it :)
Then Cassi had swimming.
And I left to BSU to help serve food at BYS.
We got the stuff all ready, served them food and then got it all cleaned up.
By the time I got home, it was time for Port to come home.
Luckily, I had arranged a ride for him home, because I would have been a bit late.
While I was gone, the Morgan kids came over and hung out.
Sounds (and looks) like they had a lot of fun.
I made dinner and realized it was really hot in the house and the air had been on constantly.....
Well, it appears that something is wrong, because the conditioner outside is not running.
I talked with Dad and he tried to walk me through stuff.
I told him we can just wait until he gets home.
We can do one more day.
We DO have air upstairs, so that is good.
And maybe if it cools off a bit tonight, I can open some windows.....
I just like it better when Dad is home!!!!
Not just to fix things when they go wrong....but I just like having him around!
Anyway....
We had mutual tonight.
It was combined YW/YM and they played slip and slide kickball.
They all had a fun time.
Port was out there playing too.
Elsie and I sat in chairs and chatted with the ladies :)





No comments: