Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Tuesday July 11

I wonder if my kids will get to sleep before 10 any night this summer!!!!!
I sure would like to!!!!!
I took Cassi and the Morgan kids to swim lessons after the gym.
Then I came home and had lunch....actually the swim kids talked me into getting Wendy's for them!!!!
I came home and had MY lunch.
Then Elsie had speech.
The big girls were outside getting along and drawing and playing guitar and it made me pretty happy :)
After speech, Elsie rode her bike to play with Sierra.
As I came home I noticed a dog I hadn't seen at the canal house.
But he seemed tied up.
I crossed over the bridge at Bubbles house and a teenager I hadn't seen was wondering around.....
I said hi and then stopped to talk to Vern and we called Bubble, who was visiting a friend at the hospital.
She didn't know anyone who should be at her house.
So Vern and I decided to walk down and water her hanging plants.....and ask the kid what he needed :)
I guess it was Bubbles grandson who dropped his car off there and was waiting for an Uber driver to pick him up.
Hey, you just never know!
We all gotta watch out for each other!!!!
Then while we were at Bubbles house, we saw that dog from the canal come over into Bubbles yard.
He had broken off of his chain...which was actually just some bailing twine.
It was a bulldog and didn't seem mean at all.
But Vern has been losing chickens lately and called the animal control a couple days ago about a dog wandering around (which turned out was owned by the canal house, but they surrendered the dog because they can't keep him on the property.)
Anyway, so we walked over to Vern's and he followed us.
So she put him in her little fenced yard and called animal control.
They came after a little while.
Then a white car came down the canal road and we see a guy calling and whistling for a dog.
I told him he was wandering around and the neighbor called animal control.
A little bit later, he comes down the canal road, and Mater starts barking, and i run out to get him to stop and walk up to the car.
As I am walking up, he is asking me questions, but I see that he has his phone propped by video taping me!
I actually think he was trying to get Mater to go off the property and video tape that......I don't know what he would do with it........but I didn't like it!
Made me nervous and I tied Mater up......
Then he left the canal road and came up on Mary lane and started questioning Vern.
She told him to just call the humane society to find him.
Then he left.
Anyway.....I didn't like it :(
The rest of the day, I had Mater tied up because I don't want them to try and 'get back' at us....not that they would......
But still.....makes me nervous!
I worked on getting some stuff ready for Elsie's party on Saturday.
Port and Max hung out with Mater and read while he was tied up, because they felt bad about him being tied up.
So sweet!
The big girls went shopping together today, and then Cassi went with Madi to work.
I picked up Elsie around 6, then we went and got Cassi.
We had someone come and buy 2 bunnies this evening.....4 more to go :)
Then after dinner, ew had a little neighborhood meetup at 1/2 price shakes Sonic.
We had a fun time chatting and playing and probably annoying every other person in the place!!!!!
But it was fun.
Then tonight, Madi wanted me to cut her hair.
I made her promise she would clean the entire downstairs before she goes to work tomorrow!!!!!!
She agreed, so I did it :)
Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day, so I am happy that the downstairs will be clean!





No comments: