Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday July 13

Madi left for BYS this morning.
And what she has texted me so far sounds like she is having such a great time!
I was feeling kinda off kilter today....
Like a nervous feeling in my tummy or just felt 'off''.
I also had a headache :(
I did go to gym in hopes of feeling better.
While there I felt really good, but when I got home, I still felt lousy.
I just wanted to lay in bed....but I had too much going on today to do that :)
I took Cassi to swim lessons.
She is doing it with the Morgan kids...it is a technique kind of class.
Some teenagers we know that are swim team kids are teaching them.
She is really loving it!
We need to look into some kind of swim team for this next year before she hits high school!
It stayed pretty hot in the house today.
I called to get someone to make an appointment to check it out....but they are all scheduled out until next week.
So I will wait until tomorrow and see if Brent can fix it.....
Port hung out with the Edwards boys all day.
Back and forth between both houses all day :)
Elsie and I went and did some shopping.
We got her a fun birthday dress and found some really cute leggings that were on clearance,
And since she only wears leggings, we had to stock up!
This evening we went with a couple beehives to decorate for another beehives room for her birthday.
Cassi hung out with friends for a bit.
I did get the little ones in bed before 10 tonight!!!!!
(Even the goal was for ME to be in bed by 8!!!)
When i got the little ones to bed, Cassi was a great helper and finished up the dishes and swept and mopped the floors for me.
That was pretty great.
Now I need sleep (in my 85 degree bedroom).....and I am sure I will wake up feeling better tomorrow!




No comments: