Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday July 14

My computer is not working... So I'm blogging from my phone.
I got my 7 mile run in this morning.
It felt really good and I think I'm getting the hang of the longer runs. 
Dad came home.
He was working on the AC unit when I got home.
He had a few ideas.
It's a pretty old unit, but that doesn't mean we want to she'll out the money to get a new one.
He figured out what he thought was the problem....bought the part... And Walla!!!!! 
It's fixed!
I just think he's so cool to be able to figure that stuff out ❤
Elsie has Sierra over this morning for a play date.
At noon, Cassi and I went with a bunch more beehives to decide another room for another birthday girl.
Gracie came home with us and hung out with Cassi until the party they had later this evening.
The two of them made cookies and had a fun time.
I worked on getting more water lines to more plants.
I also planned more of my tree starts!
Yay!
I am excited that they are living!!!!!
Dad and I had a little date to Lowe's and Walmart.
Then after dropping Cassi of at her party, and selling a new bunny.... We went to the Morgan's to swim.
They are in McCall, but we were doing waiting for the house to cool down and we needed a break. 
Plus we only had the two little ones with us, so that was nice.
Dad even have me some saying lessons.
He also got Elsie to do some stuff without the tube!!! 👍
When we came home, I tried to make the cupcakes for Elsie's party tomorrow..... And that did not go well 😔
I am hoping it goes better tomorrow morning!!!!!
Her party is tomorrow and I'm not really prepared, but it's gonna happen anyway 😆
It will be cute and fun and if it's not all put together, that will be just fine, as long as Elsie bug has a fun time!





No comments: