Saturday, July 15, 2017

Saturday July 15 (add pictures)

So today was the day!
Elsie's fairy garden birthday!!!!!
I got up and got a boxing workout before I started mowing.
Dad cut some logs for me for party decorations.
Then Cassi woke up and took over mowing.
I got started on party set up....putting up tables etc.
Dad left with Porter to help Justin move some dirt at their place.
We had someone come  by and buy another bunny.
Then Andy and Katie stopped by on their way back from McCall.
They left a load of laundry here, so they grabbed that, stretched their legs, and then were off to Utah.
We will see them again in another week or so :)
The kids started coming and it was a lot of fun.
My favorite part....besides the kids all being so great and so easy for the party....
But the best was Elsie with the presents!
She has always been excited and happy about any present she receives.
But today was so cute....still that same excitement, but she was so gracious.
So thankful for each gift!
Sje would read each card, then look up at the person who gave it to her and genuinely thank them.
It was just the sweetest!
It was a success and every fairy garden turned out so dang cute!!!!!
We got the stuff cleaned up and then had to leave to pick Madi up from BYS.
She had such a great time and it is great to have her back home!!!!
Cassi went babysitting, and Madi stayed home and babysat for us and the Halls.
Then the Halls and us went out to eat.
We had a nice time.
So through this whole day, my toothache has been pretty bad.
We got our dentist to call in some antibiotics......but when we went to pick it up, the pharmacy was closed.
So we will have to get it tomorrow.....
But for now, Brent it trying everything under the sun to try and help me feel better :)
He is making me cloves rolled in coffee filters to put up there.
The cloves are really helping...but i am not sure how well I will sleep tonight :(
Last night was rough.
I just need to make it until Monday and hopefully get in ASAP to get whatever it is fixed!
But for now, I have a pretty sweet DR trying to do everything he can to take care of me 💗





No comments: