Monday, May 22, 2017

Monday May 22

Dad started his second week of class today.
The kids all had good days at school....
Only a few more days left!
I got a lot done today.
I got to the store and bought some plants to put in the garden.
(Next year I am hoping to start my plants on my own......I never seem to remember!!!!!)
I also got some more pretty plants for my planter boxes up front :)
I am excited about them....and loving them!!!!!
I came home and moved sprinklers around.
Fixed my timer that goes to my garden and raspberries.
Then I went on a much needed grocery shopping trip!
I got home and worked a bit on my flower boxes, trying to figure out how I want them to look.........
I have to visualize them as their full grown size, which is kind of hard to do!
But I am still loving it.
It brings me joy to do it :)
And one of my peonies is already opening!!!!!
I can't wait for many, many big beautiful blooms in the years to come!
We had hamburgers for dinner and then for FHE we started putting stuff in the garden together.
Then we had our friends, the Capells, come by.
They brought us some soda pop and some ice cream.
They like to spoil us :)
We talked with them for some time and then it was time to get everyone in and into bed.
It was such a beautiful day outside!
Summer nights are just around the corner!!!!!








You can kind of see my garden boxes here :)


Soda pop mustache!



We all got a kick out of Madi's evening hair-do :)

No comments: