Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wednesday April 26

It rained all day and I had a hard time getting into the groove of getting things done.
But I did.....I finally did :)
Just the boring stuff....laundry, clean kitchen, grocery shopping.
Then the minute the kids got home from school it was a tornado.....
I took Port to scouts, but had to pick him up the same time Madi had to go for a Miamaid class presidency meeting.
So I needed to make some dinner so she could have it before she left at 6....then pick up Porter, at 6.
I also took Cassi to the church because had a 6:15 meeting with the bishopric before our 6:30 beehive class presidency meeting.
Then YW was at 7.
And Dad is working, so the little ones are with me.
We did first aid certification for girls camp.
We first broke them up into groups for each girls camp year, and the YCL's taught the girls.
Then we all came together and Sister Bates taught them CPR.
It was a fun night.
Port had fun with the CPR stuff!
Elsie too :)






No comments: