Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Tuesday April 25

I had a YW pres meeting, so that is why it is a late night,
Luckily I got the little ones to bed BEFORE the meeting!
So today I worked in the office.
After that I ran Cassi some papers she forgot.
Then there is a neighbor moving, and I went and helped her pack up some stuff for a couple hours.
I came home and cleaned the kitchen and tried to edit some pictures.....
But I was struggling :)
So I took a 20 minute nap, then did the pictures :)
Elsie had speech after school, and she did great.
During that time, Port came running in after having a blow out with Max.
He was very upset and I was pretty sure they would never be friends again.
I tried to figure out what happened......and before you knew it Max was back over and it was like nothing ever happened.
Boys are so different from girls!!!!
Ha ha ha!
We ate dinner and got homework done.
Cassi did a workout downstairs and while looking for something to put on the TV, she found some old picture discs....so we had fun looking at pictures from when Elsie was a little baby :)
Then we did scriptures and prayer and got to bed early so I could leave for the meeting.
The key to this working out was to not let the little ones know I would be leaving!!!!!
And it worked!
Yay, they fell asleep and there was no problems after I left :)

 Madi, enjoying some outdoor painting before doing homework....

Like nothing ever happened!

No comments: