Monday, April 24, 2017

Monday April 24

It rained much of the day today.
It was very beautiful....but made it hard to get the yard work done that I wanted to!
I actually took a nap after taking the kiddos to school.
I was so beyond exhausted!
Cassi had a rough night going to sleep again and Port found his way down and woke me up and I had a hard time getting back to sleep :(
I am hoping for a better night tonight!
Dad got some stuff done with those pesky dump truck tires!
He also went to the store for me to get a few things we needed :)
Just before Madi got home from school, I had about a half hour where it had stopped raining and I could go outside and get a little bit of pruning done!
Yay!
Then I went and got the little ones, and it started raining again.
But I won't complain about the rain......
I was just telling Brent that we needed to get some water over to the Lilacs, because I really want them to do well this year.
But this morning I said, maybe we don't need to :)
I am excited for them to bloom.
I am starting to smell a little bit of sweet fragrance....and it makes me so happy!
For FHE we talked about the challenge we are officially starting this week :)
We also talked about making our home a refuge....and anchor in the storm.
A place to love and be loved.
That is something we need desperately right now.
I am not sure what is going on, but there is so much fighting, anger and just plain meanness!!!
It breaks my mama heart.
I am hoping for a better week ahead!





No comments: