Thursday, April 27, 2017

Thursday April 27

We got the house cleaned up for our weekend guest :)
Then Dad and I went to the school to run laps with the kids.
Well, with Port :)
Elsie had drama club practice.
But we had fun with Port.
Well, Dad walked laps with Billy :)
Port ran 11 laps....just 1 lap short of 3 miles!!!!!
I didn't run the first lap with him, and had to take a bathroom break for one of his laps.
But other than that, we stuck together :)
He did awesome!
Funny kid though kept checking back at me to make sure i was still there.
I told him I wasn't gonna go....he could just face forward.....
But he kept on checking.
Silly boy!
We got home and Dad cleaned bathrooms while I trimmed trees.
Then the kids came home.
Port and the boys helped me pick up sticks and then they went over to Vern's and picked up another truckload full!
Good hard workers!!!!
Elsie had after school practice for the show.
The show is tomorrow!!!!!!
Yay!
We are beyond excited!
And even better....Emmy is here to see the show!!!!!
How awesome is she to make the trip to come and see Elsie in her play!
Emmy got here a little after 6:30.
The boys had already left for football practice and Madi and I had to leave for a meeting at her school.
She was invited to go to a trip to New York/Washington over Spring Break next year.
It is an amazing tour of amazing historical sites.
It is very exciting!


I had a visitor while trimming trees....
I don't even like cats!
(This one is pretty sweet though)


No comments: