Saturday, April 22, 2017

Saturday April 22

It has been quite the crazy day.
I woke up early to workout and get some stuff done before others woke up.
Then I left at 9 to go and help set stuff up at the church for the ward Talent night.
I was there for about an hour, then Dad and I went to the store....a mini date I guess......
We needed to get ingredients for the girls to make cakes for the bake sale that we had during the Talent show......to raise money for our girls camp.
When we got home, Cassi got to work on her famous coconut chocolate cupcakes :)
Madi was babysitting for the Brewers, so I got her cake baked so it would be cooled off in time for her to decorate it.
The rest of the day was kind of a blur.
Dad left with Justin and the boys to take a load to the dump.
But they had problem after problem with the tires!!!!
So one of the tires popped.....and i had to go and pick them up.
I kept the boys here with me while Brent and Justin went to go get a new tire, replace it and then try to get to the dump.
Well, I should have Brent write down the story.
But like he said, if it could go wrong, it did.
They had so much trouble with every aspect of getting the tire, getting the tire on, then the other tire losing air, then breaking the valve on the new tire that was just replaced.
Poor boys.......Justin said they used up their allotted curse words :)
They got home just before I left for the church.
I went to get the rest set up and be there when girls started bringing cakes.
It was a fun night.
Porter had a fun drone routine....it didn't go quite a planned, but still fun.
The Edwards family came with us and the boys helped Porter with holding hula hoops and balloons.
It was fun :)
Then Cassi was the closing act and she sang her 'Ring of Fire' song.
She did great.
It was a fun night.....I hope we made a lot of money for girls camp with all the work we put in!!!!!!!


This is the art piece that I used for my talent to display....
It was super fun to make and I am excited to hang it in my house!
(yes, I know my door is not yet red in real life.....but it will be!)

YW cake silent auction


No comments: