Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday April 21

After dropping off the little ones, I drove my friend Laura downtown cause she was catching a greyhound to Utah for a sisters weekend.
Then I went back to school to finish taking down art.
So much work....just to take it all down!!!!!
But it is worth it :)
When I came home I helped Dad with some house stuff.
So when we put the siding on the house, there was a small section at the very top that wouldn't fit the full next piece.
So we left it for another time, so we could cut down the boards....
Well, that has been a spot that tiny girds have LOVED to make nests!
And Dad was finally sick of it!
He cut the boards, we slapped them up.
It was a pretty quick and easy project....now I just need to get them painted.
Who wants to take bets on how long it will take me to do that?????
Oh well, no more birds nests, so that counts for something, right???
Dad did more stuff outside while I worked on a little project thing for our ward talent show tomorrow....
I will post that tomorrow :)
Nothing like procrastination, right???
I picked up the kids, Dad took Cassi to get a wire fixed on her braces, then I took Madi to get a haircut from a lady in our ward.
She has been wanting bangs....and I had her think long and hard about it......
And it totally turned out so cute!
Poor girl has had a massive headache all evening...I hope sleep will help it!
Then Port had another football game tonight....and once again, Cassi went babysitting :)
After football, we had pizza for dinner then watched 'Sing' once Cassi got home.
It was a nice evening :)



No comments: