Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Wednesday February 22

Today Dad and I ran some errands this morning.
We got some fun stuff at ReStore......
Dad found a garage door opener for his shop garage, which he was super excited about!
I found some mirrors for the workout room and we also found some metal tubing to make a laundry chute!
Very exciting!!!!!
I started doing some priming in the kitchen today.
Got about half....well maybe a quarter primed.
Getting closer.
But it is looking good!
I am very excited about it!
And dad got some sealer on the grout.
After school, Elsie and Porter were invited to the Brewer's house (the ones staying at the Morgan's for some pizza and ice cream.
Laura took Elsie to Activity Days with Sierra and I left Port with Vern and the boys at the Brewers while I went and picked up some dinner to take home.
The Nielson's also brought Elsie home after Activity days, which was awesome.
And we had a visitor!!!!!!
Andy Matthews came to visit!
He is here shooting a commercial for Micron.
Dad picked him up and we had some dinner.
I had to leave with the big girls to go to YW.
But I guess he stayed and hung out for a bit.
I am bummed I didn't get to see him much :(
But glad he got to come and visit with Brent and the little ones :)
We had a fun YW activity.
We did a personality test and then we played a break-out game on the computer.
Like the locked int he room kind of game, but it was finding clues on the computer.
I think the girls had fun.
After the activity, we had YW meeting with our presidency.
So it kind of made for a late night.......
Dad got the little ones to bed, and it was so cute.
Still very late, but so cute :)



No comments: