Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Tuesday February 21

This morning I went and did Art Smart for Elsie's class.
That was a fun print making thing.....
We ended up doing it in the classroom, because the Art Smart room was double booked.
But it turned out just fine.
When I got back home, we got to work on some house projects!
I finally got my build-in painted!!!!!!
Yay!!!!
And dad installed my flour/sugar pull out drawer.
So that is pretty awesome!
After school, Elsie had Speech therapy.
Cassi went to Wahooz with some friends.
Madi went and did a little shopping.....
After dinner we got homework, dishes and chores done.
And then off to bed!
I am hoping to get more stuff done tomorrow around the house!
We will see.
I wanted to paint the front door, but it was so windy and blustery all day, we decided against that for now.
But I am excited for when we finally get to that!



No comments: