Monday, February 20, 2017

Monday February 20

So the kids had to go to school today .....it was a make up day from the snow days we have had.
I helped in the office at school and it appears not everyone knew school was in session!
I had a teacher call into the office to see if there were buses missing, because she had 10 kids absent!!!!
Crazy!
There were a ton of sick kids out too.
Just a crazy day!
After helping in the office I ran over to do Art Smart with Vern for Porter's class.
We finished up a stain glass project that we started back in October :)
But they also worked on self portraits.
So cute!
I got home close to 1:00.
Dad was replacing the face plates on the kitchen walls.
Then I had to go and lay down for a quick nap before I left to pick up Elsie and take her to PT.
I am trying to get back into the 'wake up at 5:30 to workout' routine that I got out of when we were all sick.....
And I am having a hard time getting back in the groove.......but I will get there!!!!
Elsie did a great job at PT.
When we got home, Dad had stuck the meatloaf in the oven and we had a yummy dinner.
For FHE tonight I just did my lesson that I did for the Beehives yesterday :)
It was about living a purposeful life.
I think it turned out good.
I actually got further int he lesson than I did with the Beehives :)



No comments: