Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday February 23

I helped int he office again this morning :)
Then I went for a little shopping spree.
Madi told me Old Navy had a lot of stuff marked down 50 and 75%.
I did find a couple things.
I am hurting pretty bad in the way of nice clothes....I have plenty of t-shirts :)
But I wanted to find something nice.
I also went to Marshalls and did find some stuff.
Is it a good thing or a bad thing that Madi is wearing some of the stuff I bought to school tomorrow????
I don't know :(
Anyway.
I also did some grocery shopping and got some supplies for the YW birthdays (candy bars :).
At home Dad got to work figuring out how we are gonna do this laundry chute.
Then somehow then day was over!!!!!
Kids came home.
Dad and port ran to Lowes.
They bought the paint for my front door!!!!!!!
Now I just have to wait for good weather to get it painted!!!
But I am very excited for that!!!!
I didn't get any painting or priming done today.
Hoping to do some tomorrow.
But maybe not.
We will just see :)
This evening Jenni threw a surprise party for Brad's 40th birthday.
It was fun seeing some faces I haven't seen in a long time, lots of old friends to revisit!
We left the party early to get home to the kids.
The big kids weren't having luck getting the little kids in bed....
But we had a fun time for the time we were at the party :)
Elsie and Madi played with her dollhouse while we were gone.
She has been very into her dollhouse lately.
That makes me so happy!
For years I have bought her toys and dollhouses etc.
Never really a big interest.
I was actually thinking of getting rid of this dollhouse not long ago.....
But then she started showing interest in it after playing at her friend Malia's house.....where they played with a dollhouse :)
I just think it is so cute and perfect for her because she loves imaginary stuff so much and has a very good imagination at that :)




No comments: