Friday, February 24, 2017

Friday February 24

Madi woke up with a migraine, so we sent her back to bed and she skipped school.
Luckily it was her easy day, so no big deal.
She slept until about 11.
Then after sitting around and watching me paint, she joined in :)
We got everything primed!
Yay!!!
I actually primed the back of some cabinets this evening, but as of right now, it is all primed!!!!!!
And that was pretty much all I accomplished today :)
Today Elsie got to present her stuff for Star of the week.
She has been a bit nervous to talk int front of class, but I have just kept telling her she could do it!!!!
And she did!
She rocked it today!!!!
Nice work Elsie bug!
After school, I took Elsie to get her new lenses in her glasses.
Then we stopped at Walmart....yes....again!!!!!
I picked up Cassi from the school because there was a school dance that she got to sell concessions at :)
Then I went and helped Vern set up at the school for movie night.
Billy brought Port and the boys and Madi brought the girls and we all had a fun night watching Trolls.
Vern asked Madi to be in charge of the raffle table :)
So that was fun....
Cassi and Elsie hung out and watched the movie with Sierra and fam.
Port and the boys watched front and center.
And I hung out with Vern and sold snacks to kiddos.
It was a very successful night!
There were a lot of people who showed up, making it a very fun night!





(will add Elsie and Cassi picture)




No comments: