Saturday, February 25, 2017

Saturday February 25

Got Saturday chores done.
Port went with Max and Graham to a Rock and Gem show.
He had so much fun and they ended up going out to dinner too.
So Port was gone most of the day :)
And boy, did he have a great day!
After chores were done, the three girls made a trip to Hobby Lobby and Walmart....getting donuts and slushies along the way.
I know Elsie had so much fun hanging out with the big girls :)
And my day......it was filled with laundry and then painting in the kitchen.
I didn't get as much as I wanted to get done.
But the island got finished, so that is pretty great!
Then Cassi went babysitting this evening and Madi spent some time painting an awesome ocean wave picture.....
Elsie did a little crafting and made a Happy halloween poster :)
She cracks me up with her imagination!
Now they are all in bed and I am trying to figure out my lesson for tomorrow!
I am not used to having to teach every week!!!!!!
I have pictures to add, but my computer is really being slow!!!!!!!
So I will add them later :)







No comments: