Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday February 26

I really enjoyed the talks at church today.
I helped dad with his class, which we found out is not Elsie's class!!!!
They split Elsie's age group into boys and girls classes...
Which is think is actually great for their age, and great for Elsie.
But they put Dad with the boy group!
But Elsie has been going without Dad for the last three weeks and she has done great.
So I just talked to her, let her know that dad wasn't her teacher anymore and reminded her that she had already been brave and done it for several weeks.
She told me she could do it because she knew Grandma would help her.
She wears a pin that belonged to Grandma Ene to church every week, along with Elsie's three Buffalo necklaces :)
It is the sweetest thing.
I agree, Grandma is there helping her to be brave.
Then I got to teach again in Beehives, which helps me to get over the anxiety when it comes to teaching the big group.....
But it sure will be nice to get a Beehive adviser so she can teach more!!!!!!
After church I sent the family home because there was a wait to get set apart for our callings.
Dad was so sweet and took a picture of the kids for me :)
After church we didn't do much but hang out.
I actually took a nap :)
It was so lovely.....
Port spent his afternoon making a large box out of craft sticks so he could sort his rocks.
He is pretty creative.
The girls stayed busy and didn't fight......
I woke up to Cassi saying it was a blizzard.
I got up and it was snowing!!!!!!!!
Madi was totally bummed out!
She wants sun a warmth more than I think anyone!!!!!!!!
All the videos and pictures she is getting from the Morgan's in New Zealand are not helping her!!!!!
Ha ha ha!!!
I think we are all ready for some nice outdoor weather!!!!!


No comments: