Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Tuesday February 14

💗 Happy Valentines Day 💗
The kids woke up to some fluffy pillows and treats from Mom and Dad.
When Dad got home from work, after the big girls left, he came with flowers for the girls and a pretty plant for me!
He knows me!
I would much rather get a living plant that I can have in my house then a bunch of flowers that are gonna die!!!
I did get up and workout before the kids left, but I have been so exhausted.
So Dad and I took a little break so I could recoup....him too.
He just got off shift from a busy night.
We were going to watch a show.....but ended up both sleeping!
I don't feel bad.
My body was not functioning as it should!
I feel like my body wants to get sick.....but I won't let it!!!!!
Pat stopped by to bring a Valentines treat for the kiddos and we talked to her for a bit.
Then Brent took me out to lunch for Valentines Day.
We went to The Griddle again.
It is a fun little spot, and I am sure we will go there again.
I found something I LOVE there.....but Dad has yet to find the 'right' thing.
He says he will try their breakfast next time :)
We ran to Walmart because I was in charge of bringing a vegetable for Elsie's class party.
Got home and I cut carrots up into little hearts 💛
Drew stopped by with the gift of more cabinet doors!!!!!
I think we will be priming and painting soon!
I want to get it done SO BAD!!!!!!!
I left for Elsie's party....and I don't think the kids appreciated my carrot hearts.
Oh well......
I made chicken noodle soup, with carrot hearts, of course :)
Dad got some cans of expired soda pop from the station and they took turned shooting them and exploding them :)
That was fun.
Madi babysat tonight.
Dad and I had another mini date to Lowes :)
And the little ones watched Wall-e with Cass.
I am going to bed now so I can avoid getting sick!!!!!!!!!





No comments: