Monday, February 13, 2017

Monday February 13

Not much happened today.....
Port did go to school....he was determined!!!!!
He does have a bit of a cough.
But I am sure whatever he had is not contagious anymore!
I got the laundry done that I didn't do on Saturday.
I worked on some posters that I am making for New Beginnings.....for the ward I am not a part of anymore :(
Then I went shopping to get supplies for the activity we are having this week for the YW/YM for the ward I am a part of :)
I hope it will be a fun activity.....
Something that will help them mingle and see that this mix up isn't that bad!
We had a visit from Bubbles and Eldon for some Valentines treats.
Elsie had speech therapy.
And the rest of the night was homework, fighting, and then we read a book together while Madi was babysitting.
Now the little ones are in bed and Madi is home, but has to finish up her homework.
Hoping it isn't too late before she gets to bed so I can get to bed.......

No comments: