Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Wednesday February 15

Cassi had a really rough night last night.
Yesterday she had more injections in to her warts......that are all but gone now!
Well, they are hurting her really bad.
About 11:30 last night she woke up shaking, like shivering, but she wasn't cold.
It was like that Adrenalin rush kind of shiver.
I told her to get up, walk to the bathroom then come back and read for a little bit, and take deep breaths.
I checked back in about a half hour and she was a little more calm.
She turned off her lights and went back to sleep.
When I went to wake her up this morning she was so tired, saying she was up every hour through the night.
So she stayed home today.
Her poor foot is so swollen and bright red.
That is nasty stuff they inject!
Crossing my fingers this is the last time!
We have been so tired around here all day.
Still fighting some kind of bug, I am guessing.
I want us to all be well!!!!!!!
Dad went and helped at Justin's early this morning.
He got some internet wire ran before the insulation went in.
I set up at the church today for our YW/YM activity tonight.
It will be nice to get to know our new presidency......but I am so missing my old ladies!!!!
It's okay.
I can do this!
I can learn lots from them and make greats friendships with them too!!!!
When I got home, I had to get a nap.
It helped a lot!!!!!
Cassi took several naps today too, also got a bath.
She felt good enough to go to the YW activity tonight.
It was a fun activity.
We played minute to win it games and had the kids rotate to have different groups each time.
Then we had ice cream sundaes.
I had a little speech......I told them that I had one concern
Half of the ice cream toppings came from Winco, the other half from Walmart.
I was wondering if that is okay and if it will still make a good sundae or not......
Talking about even though we are two different wards coming together....we can still make it awesome :)
I think it was a fun activity.
I hope we can merge these wards easily.......

No comments: