Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Wednesday January 25

Cassi and I took the morning off from our workout because she got some more warts burned and shots injected yesterday, and they were pretty sore.
But I have decided that I don't like taking the morning workout out of my routine!!!!!
When I don;t do it I don;t end up getting a shower in before the kids go to school and I don't have the energy to get going on stuff.
So I should just stick to it!
I did FINALLY get some grocery shopping done!
Now there is actual good food for me to feed the kids :)
After school it was the crazy Wednesday schedule!
Activity Days and Scouts.
I filled in for one of the AD leaders.
We got, ate dinner, then headed back to the church for YW.
We played a fun family feud game...I tend to get a little crazy with games!!!!
But it was a lot of fun :)

No comments: