Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thursday January 26

I did laundry and cleaned again all day.
Last time I mopped the floor it left weird streaks and then I noticed I was using a floor gloss stuff...
Well, when I was shopping yesterday I got an actual cleaner :)
So I cleaned all the floors again and I am a happy Mama!
No more streaks......or dirt :)
I did do a little art project that my Mom encouraged me to try.....it is like painting with beeswax.....It's called Encaustic painting.
It was fun to try, but will for sure take some time to perfect!
I picked the little ones up early and brought Elsie back home then took Porter to the dentist to get his cavities filled :(
He was pretty nervous about it, but he was a rock star.
I held his hand, not for him, but for me.
He just looked so big up there in that chair I needed to do something for myself to make it seem like he needed me!!!!!!
He was such a good a brave boy, I took him to get some ice cream :)
Not much else happened except for dinner, baths and then we got a lot of reading in this evening.
Oh we did have another chat with the Morgan's.
They had a beach day today and they all got sunburned.
I am trying to feel bad for them :)
Ha ha ha.....
Port is the student of the month in his class, so we get to go to an assembly tomorrow to watch him get his award.
And Elsie has decided she wants to be in drama club!!!!
Tomorrow is auditions......
She just wants to be part of the choir, but you still have to audition......and I think it will be good for her.
If she wants to be in the play, she needs to audition.....if she doesn't audition, she can't be in the play.
She is pretty excited about Drama club, so I am sure she will be just fine :)






No comments: