Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tuesday January 24

Elsie woke up with a tummy ache, so we kept her home.
I still helped out in the office at school while Dad hung out with Elsie.
Later I drove Laura and Kevin to the airport because they are leaving to Hawaii!
I sure wish we were headed for warmer weather!!!!!!
This snow and weather has been crazy!
Dad picked Cassi up early from school because she finished her tests and the rest of classes were showing movies....
And Madi only had half day, and she hung out with her friends.
Dad took Cassi to the dermatologist and I picked up Porter, then we met up at Meridian Automotive to drop the truck off.
It is the truck's turn to get fixed :(
Then we drove home, and Cassi face-timed with Avery and we got to say hi to all of the Morgan's.
I told Stacia that I might become a hermit without her here to get me to go to stuff.
It was our RS activity tonight and I usually use Stacia as my safety net at group stuff.
I am not a very social person, believe it or not :(
Anyway, she encouraged me to go tonight......
We ate cowburgers for dinner and then I left to go to Relief Society.
It was a fun activity.
We did speed friend-shipping.
I like it because I don't have to go around finding someone to talk to.
And I don't have to think of prompts to talk about.....they have questions on papers to ask if you don;t have anything to ask :)
So it worked out perfectly.
The kids watched an episode of 'Series of unfortunate events' with dad.
I will catch up on that episode tomorrow :)

No comments: