Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday January 23

Happy birthday to my man!
The day started out early with Brent taking the Morgan's to the airport.
Can't believe they are really gone now!!!!!
After I dropped the kids off at school, I went over to the Morgan's house to tidy up the last of the stuff they didn't get done, before the renters move in.
I spent a couple hours there while Dad went with Justin to help with some more electrical work at his house.
I took him some lunch about 1:30 or so.
The rest of my day was spent cleaning up.
Doing the Saturday chores that didn't get done Saturday because we were in McCall.
Kids came home and got homework etc done.
Dad came home around 5, and we headed to Red Robin for dad's birthday dinner.
Then Bubbles made Dad a birthday dessert, so we went over and had dessert there.
It was a fun time......even though we missed the Morgans :(
I think Dad had a good birthday today.








No comments: