Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Wednesday November 30 (add pictures)

Oh man....does life ever slow down????
So dad woke up feeling pretty sick today :(
Hopefully tomorrow is a better day for him!
I went and did some shopping today.
Why does Target make me so happy?!?!?!?!
I wish there was one right next door to me!
Ha ha ha!
Then I got home and made some lunch for Dad and I before I headed to the church for a YW meeting.
After the meeting I set up my photo lights for our Beehive Individual Worth photo shoot activity tonight.All morning I waited for Emmy's text to tell me she is on her way here!!!!
We have all been so excited to have Emmy here!!!!
I also wish SHE was right next door!
Came home and got some other stuff done around the house.
Kids came home and craziness happens again,
My Wednesdays just got busier......how can that even be?
Scouts!
Yep, Port had his first day at scouts today and he is pretty excited :)
We are hoping to get Max involved too!
Dad helped me put together our very own rustic Christmas tree for the entry way.
Just a long stick, drilled holes and then branches from our pine tree.
I have plans for it and I really like how it turned out.
Not bad for free :)
We picked up Porter and the kids ran to the window anytime they saw a car come down the lane!
Just waiting for their Emmy!
Finally she came!!!!!!!
But then the big girls and I had to leave to go to YW, at least we got to see her first!
Madi went and did some family history.
And like I said before, the Beehives had an Individual Worth photo shoot.
We are working to pass of IW#3 and I also combined it with the #LIGHTtheWORLD initiative :)
Pretty excited about it!
The only problem is that my advisers were not able to be there....
So it was me and 13 Beehives.....hyper Beehives, 
They weren't terrible.....but they sure wore me out!
We came home and Cassi and Port were finally able to open their birthday gifts from Emmy!
Cassi had been dying!!!!!
When you turn 13 you get a big Emmy quilt!
And boy, Emmy DID NOT disappoint!!!!!!
Cassi's Emmy blanket is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!
The colors, the patterns, the stitching!
Just perfect!
And Port was so very excited to get a very cool indoor drone from Emmy!
He is super excited and kind of bummed he has to wait until tomorrow to try it out (it had to charge!)
So another late night in the Matthews household, but they all went to bed happy :)

No comments: