Thursday, December 01, 2016

Thursday December 1

Emmy and I had a fun day today :)
Well, I had fun having Emmy with me.....hope she had fun too!
We made plans for food on Saturday and then went shopping for the food :)
We are going to make a few different kinds of soups and Bubbles offered to make rolls for me!
Isn't she the greatest!
Dad felt lousy again today.....
But he did try to get some stuff done.
He is (reluctantly) making me a mantle for the front room!!!!
Pretty excited to hang the stockings on it!
I left again to go pick up Cassi to take her to her Orthodontist appointment.
And, as I figured, she will be getting braces :)
On Monday, in fact!!!
She is excited, but nervous too.
She has a baby tooth that is stuck and needs to be pulled.
But the adult teeth underneath has a full root and seems as though it is going to stay put.
So he is going to have to get it out and through the gums....which doesn't sound fun, but you gotta get it done.
There are a couple other issues, but no big problems.
So that will be an exciting new thing at our house on Monday :)
Brace-Face Cassi!
This evening Emmy has been working on binding my family's Christmas quilt that I made 5 years ago, just never bound it.
We use it every year, unbound :)
So I am so excited that Emmy is doing this for me!!!!!
She is a pro, you know!!!
While playing with Port's drone, he accidentally flew it into Elsie's hair!!!!
YIKES!
Luckily, Elsie was a good sport about it and get got it untangled without losing much hair :)
Another big thing......the boys got hair cuts.
They look very handsome.
And also...it's December 1st.......so the mustache is gone too!!!!!!
I missed his face :)
*****
The month of December we are following the #LIGHTtheWORLD program that the church put out.
25 ways to serve in 25 days!
Today's challenge was to 'Lift another's burden'.
Such a great idea and it will be so great!






No comments: