Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Tuesday November 29

It was a wonderful morning this morning.
First of all, besides the usual sleep walking that Porter does, the little ones had a great night!!!
And they both went to school.
Elsie insisted on wearing her snow boots....I told her that she would be so tired!
She has sat on the couch for a week, big clumpy boots would make it hard!!!!
But she really wanted to, so I let her.
Silly girl!
But then once the kids were off, Brent and I had a temple date to get to!!!!
We have been trying for the last week to carve out a time to get to the temple!!!!
And finally today was the day.
And we had to opportunity to go with the Young's.
So that was really great!
Then we all went out to eat afterwards.
It was a really nice time and just what we needed.
When we got home, we ran Madi's car to the tire shop for some new tires.
Some that will handle better with snow!
Then i went and helped in Elsie's class at school.
Ad soon as I got there I saw Mrs. Dynka.
I asked how Elsie was.
She said she was EXHAUSTED but still working so hard!
I told her about the snow boot stubbornness...
And she wasn't surprised :)
Anyway, I got home and did some stuff for the YW activity we have tomorrow night.
Dad got some caulking done in the kitchen.
So that is great.
Then Port had basketball tonight.
I finished putting up the Christmas tree lights so that when they got home from practice, we could hang ornaments!
Yes, it was a late night, but it needed to get done!!!!!
Plus, it is late start tomorrow :)
It turned out nice and I do love looking at our photo ornaments every year!
I love how full the tree looks.
We put wreaths (that I got on clearance last year) in the middle between each layer :)
And I just love how it worked out!



I am sure over the next few days, the ornaments will find themselves in some different spots.
I think Port left a couple areas pretty packed.....
Plus I have some bulbs to add.
So not finished yet.

No comments: