Monday, November 28, 2016

Monday November 28

The little ones slept good last night.
And Elsie was sure she was going to go to school, but last minute we decided to keep her home.
Still no fever, but she does sound awful!
Port however, did have a small fever.
His throat is all scratchy too.
After this morning, he hasn't had a fever again.
Actually at about 2, he got himself all dressed and asked to be taken to school :)
O told him that we will just plan to go tomorrow.
He wasn't happy about that....but man, school was almost out!
Silly boy!
I ran some Christmas errands this morning and Dad hung out with the little ones.
He had a rough night, so he got a bit of a nap in :)
Later in the day, Drew stopped over to get some more measurements for the cabinets.
Very exciting!!!!!
I also got my Instant Pot in the mail today!!!!!
I was so excited!
I made chicken noodle soup in 7 minutes!
It takes bit longer to get it up to pressure, but once it is ready, it was only 7 minutes!
That is just crazy!
And it was so yummy!!!!
I can't wait to try more recipes!
While I was reading about the Instant Pot, Porter kept bugging me.
I told him he needed to do some reading.
So he did.
He came in the kitchen with his BofM and started reading.
He did that yesterday too.....
It's so cute.
Today he said 'I should give one of these to Max and tell him it is a true story!'
What a cute little missionary he is already :)
Tonight we decided for FHE to put up our Christmas tree.
And that is where it stopped.
No decorating or anything.......
Too much fighting :(
Maybe tomorrow night we can try it again.
Dang kids!!!!
Why must they ALWAYS fight?!?!?!?!


The earphones are to block out all the noise from his sisters.....





No comments: