Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wednesday November 16

So I woke up last night about 2:30....and could not go to sleep!
I started thinking about all the things that we've got coming up.....
Port's birthday, Thanksgiving, Porters baptism, the YW lesson I have in December and then Christmas.
Lots and lots of stuff to do and it seems like not much time!!!!!
After about 2 hours of laying there and not being able to go to sleep, I finally got up so I could write all the things down that were going through my head!
After I did that, I was able to get back to sleep :)
But then I woke up to a BIG to-do list!!!!
I am sure it will get done.............right?
I did get a few things crossed off the list today, so that is good.
Dad and I went shopping....some Christmas stuff, some looking for Port's birthday.
So that is good :)
Then Dad talked with the Scouts this evening, which is always a big hit with the boys.
We had dinner when they got home.
Then the big girls and I left for YW.
Tonight we had a 'scavenger hunt' for food.
We collected food to fill food baskets that we will be putting together and delivering for our combined activity next month.
It was a fun night!
And thanks to a couple of families in the ward, my team rocked it!!!!
It was a fun night :)


No comments: